At Home Workout for Your Chest
Looking to work on your upper body and chest at home? Do not want to invest in costly equipment and weights? Here is a small series on the best at home workout for your chest in 10 minutes. Shape and build those chest muscles for free at home. Great workout for weight and fat loss. Add these to your workout plan, probably twice or thrice a week.
Why Focus on Your Chest?
When you are working on your weight loss or fat loss, it is of prime importance to also work on shaping your muscles. A better muscle mass would help in two ways
- Help you look better post your fat loss. No loose skin.
- A better muscle mass increases your metabolism and hence you can burn more calories and speed up your weight loss.
If you are a cyclist or a swimmer, better chest muscles would support a lot of your activities.
Chest Workout Plan at Home
For your Chest Workout, start off with a few stretches.
- Mountain Climbers – 30 Sec – 1 Min
- Floor Plank holds – 30- Sec – 1 Min
All workouts are to be executed with a 30-second workout intensity and then a rest interval of 30 seconds.
- Push-ups- 30 Seconds.
- Wide Arm Push-ups – 30 Seconds.
- Single Leg Raised Push Ups – 30 Seconds with each Leg raised.
- Diamond Push-ups – 30 Seconds.
- Cross Arm Push-Ups -30 Seconds.
- Lying Side Push-Ups – 30 Seconds.